Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/01/2018

Review: X Marks the Spot

X Marks the Spot X Marks the Spot by Opal Carew
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

I’ve always liked the books from this author and I liked this one too but I felt that the story was a little weird in the beginning, the male characters felt like they didn’t build a connection between each other. Not until the end and even then I didn’t feel like they bounded in a way that I expected.

Anyway, this is what I did like:

* Good storyline
* Characters descriptions is good and when the story progressed I could see the connection between Abi and Liam and Abi and Del growing.
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Good amount of dialogues
* Love scenes that can set the sheets on fire and make you blush for days thinking about them.
* There’s a lot of feelings in this story and the author do an excellent job of writing the feelings in to the story through dialogues both between the characters and through their thoughts.

For me this is a strong 4 stars 🌟 story, I love ménage stories and if you enjoy it too I recommend you read this one.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment