Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/07/2018

Review: Good Boy

Good Boy Good Boy by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Best audio book so far

I love this audio book, I did not once feel bored, if I could I would have listened to it in one setting.

This is what I loved:
* Good storyline that didn’t jump all around and had a steady forward progress
* Characters that was described in a way that made them feel familiar
* Love scenes that burned the sheets (floor, chairs, walls etc 😂)
* Narrators that made the listen very enjoyable, I felt like it was a good match and they both read with feelings and made the story come alive. Definitely not going to hesitate if I see a audio book with their voices.
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* The dialogues was plenty and I like that.

I loved this on so much that I probably would listen to it again sometime.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment