Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/05/2018

Review: The Year We Fell Down

The Year We Fell Down The Year We Fell Down by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A story I will remember

I will remember this story even though in the beginning I thought I wouldn’t because I haven’t read the blurb just bought the book on author recommendation from someone.
This is why I like this book:

* Great storyline
* Characters that feels realistic and is described in a way that makes me know them well
* Beautiful love scenes
* A strong female character and a male character that’s not afraid to voice his feelings in the end
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* A good amount of dialogues
* Secondary characters that makes me curious about their story, I’m going to jump in to the next book

5 stars 🌟

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment