Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/17/2018

Review: Wild Irish: One Wild Finn (Kindle Worlds Novella)

Wild Irish: One Wild Finn (Kindle Worlds Novella) Wild Irish: One Wild Finn (Kindle Worlds Novella) by R.G. Alexander
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Young man fall in love

* I was gifted this book from the author and freely give my review*
I love this book so much that I also bought it.......... because young man who falls in love with a women some years older than him 😍

What I liked:
* Obviously the age difference.....
* Good storyline
* Great characters with their own insecurities and flaws that makes them all the more realistic
* The connection between Bronte and William is intense and their chemistry is sizzling
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* A good amount of dialogues
* Secondary characters that made me curious, I’ve not read Wild Irish series but no I have to read this series.
* Love scenes.......hot, hot, hot!

Even though this is part of a series it CAN be read as a standalone BUT I recommend you read the rest of this series because it’s amazing.

5 golden stars 🌟Happy reading if you choose to read because of my review 📚

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment