Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/10/2018

Review: Bishop's Move

Bishop's Move Bishop's Move by Santino Hassell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I know that a lot of people choose to not read and review this book because of all that’s happened. I WILL NOT GO IN TO A DISCUSSION ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW EITHER AUTHORS PERSONALLY! So please respect that I just want to review a book I liked reading.

*I was gifted this book and freely give my review*

The thin line of reality and virtual reality is described in this a way that makes this a perfect fantasy/reality romance book.

There’s contrast and similarities between their chosen kink in the bedroom and how the world is functioning both in the virtual reality and the real world. Liking it rough in the bedroom doesn’t mean you like it outside of the bedroom.

I liked this book and this is why:

* Good storyline
* Characters that’s unique and human
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Lots of dialogues
* Really hot love scenes, and even though I’m not in to some of the kinks the characters likes I thought the scenes was very hot, sweet and well written without being disgusting.
* I fell for shy Bishop who don’t see how worthy he is, and Lucky is a colourful man with a self esteem I envy.
* The story touches a kink that is frowned upon by some people and I feel that the authors manages to write a book that is both informative and entertaining.

A good 5 star ⭐️ read about two very different people finding together despite their different life’s.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment