Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/13/2018

Review: Army Ranger with Benefits

Army Ranger with Benefits Army Ranger with Benefits by Donna Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

This story captured me from the first minute and a lot of the reason for that is the authors way of writing so I feel like I live the story with the characters.

Vince is doing a favour for his brothers friend Emma by being her fake date so she can get the guy she’s crushing on to notice her. Well made plans are not always going the right way......

What I liked:

* Good storyline
* Wonderful characters described with a lot of feelings and realistic insecurities that made them “normal” people
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Lots of dialogues
* Fun, sad and reflective moments
* Sweet and hot love scenes
* Familiar secondary characters make the story even better because it feels like I visit family
* If I’m not mistaken there will at least be one more book in this series and I hope there will be a story for Dom (Vince’s brother)

This is the fourth book in this series but they can be read as standalone although I recommend reading in order if you like to get the feeling of familiarity.
Great 5 star 🌟 read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment