Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/19/2018

Review: The Test

The Test The Test by Tawna Fenske
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

I love, love, love this book, and this is why:

* Great storyline
* Fun dialogues
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Characters with depth and ability to be reflective
* Good secondary characters that makes me want to know their stories
* Hot love scenes without being distasteful, but rather a little emotional
* I love that the main characters could find similarities even if they had totally different childhoods
* The story is realistic without being overly emotional
* It made me laugh and sigh, my new book boyfriend is Dax 😍
* The connection between Lisa and Dax is obvious from the beginning
* Writing style that is light and makes the reading experience so joyful

I recommend you read this wonderful, funny, sweet book and I hope you enjoy it because I sure did 💜 5 stars ⭐️

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment