Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/15/2018

Review: Remember Me

Remember Me Remember Me by Nina Croft
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Because I’ve received the third book in this series to review I decided to read the other two first.

What I didn’t like about this book:
* Only one thing, it was short and that makes it a little shallow.

What I did like about the book:
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Good amount of dialogues
* Hot love scenes
* Easygoing writing style
* Good storyline

If you like paranormal books and don’t mind a series I recommend this (this story can be read as a standalone)

Quotes and Highlights:

“Phoebe’s whole life had been haunted by nightmares of a love taken from her, and she wouldn’t risk that pain in reality.“

“She’d never been scared of love, but of loving and losing.“

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment