Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/04/2018

Review: Most Likely To Score

Most Likely To Score Most Likely To Score by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like this story about the party boy trying to be good with the help of a women. I’ve read some Lauren Blakely books and their all good entertainment but after a while I feel like the previous book is to similar to the next. That’s just my humble opinion and I still choose to read because they entertain me and is that not the purpose?

Over to what I really like in this book:
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Lots of fun dialogues
* Hot and emotional love scenes
* No over the top drama, thank goodness 😅
* Good communication between the main characters, for the most part

All in all this is a entertaining enjoyable book that I give 4 strong stars 🌟

Quotes and Highlights:

“I’m not an exhibitionist. I simply find I don’t have a need for clothes most of the time, unless I’m on the field or at a public appearance. Obviously.“

“And then when I talked to you, you just stared straight at me, but you didn’t look at me.” He takes a beat, breathes hard, then seems to let go of his anger. “And all I want is to look at you.”

all of me wants to see all of him.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment