Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/03/2018

Review: Calendar Girl: Volume Two

Calendar Girl: Volume Two Calendar Girl: Volume Two by Audrey Carlan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing journey

Mia is continuing her journey and it lets her experience friendship, family love, cruelty and most of all opening her eyes to how many people loves her.

I will not go in to each months story but more generally what I like about this books. Dislikes.....eh, not that I can point out.

* Light and fun writing style.
* Lots of dialogues
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Characters described with emotions and in a realistic way
* Hot love scenes

I love that this journey is also a journey for Mia’s awareness of her self, she learns so much about her self as a human in addition to all the people she meets and learn about.

I look forward to the next 3 months with Mia.

* This is bundle 2 in a series and I highly recommend reading from the beginning of this series because that will give more meaning when characters are mentioned.

* I also recommend audio for these books as they have a very good narrator.

Happy reading!

Quotes and Highlights:

“My journey this year is long, and if at the end, I’m meant to be with a certain man, I will be.”

“Now I treat men the same way they treat women. As something to enjoy while they’re there. Nothing more, nothing less. No expectations for more, just a good time and a lot of pleasure.”

“You are very lost and on a great journey. Never fear. You will find great joy in the experience before committing to your forever.”

“I learned that no matter what love looked like or how hard I had to put myself out there and take risks, it had to be done. If what I wanted in life and love was meant to be, it would be worth it in the end.“

“The part that was meant to be was the people I was taking into my heart, into my soul. The men and women who would stay with me…who would add to what was now my family. They were the reason for this journey as much, if not more,“

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment