Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/02/2018

Review: Calendar Girl: Volume One

Calendar Girl: Volume One Calendar Girl: Volume One by Audrey Carlan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a collection of the 3 first books in this series and I’m falling for Mia more and more, her compassion and openness to new things and how she adjusts to her clients without giving up on her self in the process.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues and there’s no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings. I listen to audio version and the narrator is good and the pronunciation is very clear.

Characters descriptions is good and the feelings inside the characters is conveyed in a way that makes they seem realistic.

I find the storyline intriguing and I feel like the author is trying to say that there’s many different kinds of love that can be experienced between different people.

I love this series and give it a 5 stars 🤩 review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment