Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/07/2018

Review: After We Break

After We Break After We Break by Katy Regnery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Love will survive

Why haven’t I read this book already, it’s a wonderful story about love and how to welcome love in to your life even if you know it can potential hurt you.

I switch between listening and reading!

I loved this book because
* Great storyline
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* A good amount of dialogues
* Well described characters
* All the feelings makes me emotional reading it and that’s indication of a good book
* Love scenes that was sweet and hot.
* A hint of secondary characters that has potential to have their own story
* A narrator that manages to make the story really come alive

Conclusión; 5 stars and if you choose whisper sync you have the bonus of not only reading but hearing all the wonderful words.

Quotes and Highlights:

Damn her heart for throbbing and her lungs for burning and her fingers for trembling like she was nineteen again.”

“His music was so far under her skin, she didn’t hear her own thoughts in quiet moments anymore.“

“No woman in the world could make him feel nineteen again. Only Violet.“

“In a million years I wouldn’t want to pick up where we left off. Where we left off is the biggest regret of my life. I was falling for you just as hard as you were falling for me. That’s the truth, Violet Smith. Violet-like-the-flower, it was always you for me.“

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment