Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/06/2018

Review: William

William William by Anyta Sunday
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Weird and sweet

I liked this story although it was a little twisted in the beginning it was good.

Will and Heat was a unlikely couple in my mind but they fit when the story progressed however I can never like Heat a 100% though I feel sorry for him and his loss.

The characters are well written and the storyline is good.

What I very much enjoyed is the good amount of dialogues and no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings.

Again a good m/m romance that gets 4 stars from me.

Quotes and Highlights:

“I’m fine on my own, but that’s it. It’s not great. Not wonderful. Not anything like it is when I’m with you.”

“We can wish a lot of things, Heath, but it’s not going to change the past. Let’s put that behind us and move on. If you wish, wish for the future, for things we can do something about.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment