Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/01/2018

Review: St-st-stuffed by Anyta Sunday

St-st-stuffed St-st-stuffed by Anyta Sunday
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sweet story

Paul and Karl was definitely enemies growing up, Karl bullied Paul for his stuttering and Paul is not happy when Karl applies for a job as nanny for his son.

I loved this story very much and I find this story intriguing because the author did a nice job of the transition from enemies to lovers with very much care.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues and there’s no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings so the story flows well.

One thing I particularly liked was how Paul’s son Charlie and Karl found each other and that Karl could admit his insecurities regarding child care.

I felt for Paul and his fear of being gay because of he feared to be “different” and that’s part because of the bullying in the past.

This was a hot, sweet, intriguing and pleasurable slow burning romance.

5 stars 🌟

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment