Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/14/2018

Review: Insidious

Insidious Insidious by Aleatha Romig
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Twisted, wicked book

Victoria’s story is so twisted and weird that it’s absolutely captivating.

The storyline is very good and I both loved and hated the ending because it left me with questions.

I’ve been a fan of this author from the first book I read one of her books and this book is as good as any of the other. My reasons for loving the book:
* no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* lots of dialogues
* good characters descriptions
* lots of surprise turns in the story
* hot love scenes

This was a unique story that shifted between past and present and it worked very well for this book.

Excellent 5 stars ⭐️ romance thriller.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment