Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/12/2018

Review: All I Want

All I Want All I Want by J. Daniels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another great read

I love this book even more than the first in this series if it’s possible. Tessa and Luke is having sort of a relationship when something happens to break them up. After a year it all gets even more complicated.

Grumpy Luke is completely adorable and irritating but Tessa can handle him.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues and there’s no no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings. I enjoyed this book very much and the audio is great listening to.

Lots of feelings and hot love scenes is very describing for this book.

5 stars ⭐️ from me for a good love story with well written characters I don’t want to say goodbye to.

Quotes and Highlights:

“My dad hasn’t been living here. He’s been slowly dying here.“

“I love you. Those words are yours. I’ll never say them to anyone else.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment