Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/10/2017

Review: Ride Hard

Ride Hard Ride Hard by Laura Kaye
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sucked in to the Raven Riders world

The story about Haven and Dare is in typical Kaye style; sweet, rough, exiting, hot and filled with hope. Hope of a better life for everyone involved and for the good to win over the bad. I’m so tired over reading the critical voices towards romance books and so happy I have the ability to disappear in to the world of romantic stories that gives me hope.

Kaye is one of the many authors that with her writing can make me forget the world around me, her writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues so I can easily step in to the world of Raven Riders.
There is also no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings so I enjoyed this book very much. It’s all about the characters and their feelings and how they see and cope with their life.

The characters are well described with a lot of emotions and the connection between Haven and Dare is there from the first moment building to be stronger moving forward.

Dare has wounds from the past that has made him the man he is today. Haven is used to hide in the shadow and I love how Dare made her come out from there. They healed each other.

And now I’m sucked in to the world of Raven Riders, I can’t stop with this book even if it can be read as a standalone. I need to hear what happens to Mavrick.......and where does Cora end up❓


Quotes and highlights:

“I need you to try to judge me on my actions and my words, not on the actions and words of the people who came before me in your life.”

“Oh, Haven,” he said, “you have no idea what I’d be willing to do for you if you wanted me to.”

“You, Haven. Always you. I’m fucking starving for you. All the time. You think you’re not wanted? I want you. I want you so much I don’t know what I’m doing half the time. Every minute of every day, all I can think about is you.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment