Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/04/2017

Review: The Bad Girl and the Baby

The Bad Girl and the Baby The Bad Girl and the Baby by Nina Croft
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this book and freely give my review *

This was a great read, a really great read indeed. It’s filled with emotions and it pulls me in from the beginning. This is not a long story but it still makes me feel like I know the characters and don’t want to leave them when the book ends.

I will read the other 2 books in this series because I want to know Summer and Reagan’s stories too. This is the third but they can all be read as standalone.

I felt so sorry for Darcy losing her family and I understood her need to make contact with her niece because she’s all she has left of family. Matthew is trying to protect his niece and all he heard about Darcy is bad. But he has to rethink all he’s heard when he gets to know her.

The storyline is good and the writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues. There is no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings so the story flows very well.

Regarding the love scenes; *swoon* they are so hot it’s making me blush.

Anyone wanting a hot story with the right amount of challenges before the HEA I recommend this because it’s a good 5 ⭐️ story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment