Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/06/2017

Review: Wheels Up


Wheels Up by Annabeth Albert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC and freely give my review of it*

Dustin is putting a lot of pressure on himself to be what he thinks his father wants. Wes struggles with being away from his sister who is sick. These two men meets online and have one face to face meeting. Suddenly they are in a predicament, Dustin is Wes’s superior when Wes is transferred to his unit.

I liked this book very much, it’s hot and entertaining and I felt for the guys and their situation.

The writing style is easygoing and has a lot of dialogues so reading it was a joyful experience. It flows very well, I didn’t want to put it down when I first started reading.

No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and a lot of good descriptions of characters. This is one of those books where the author manages to get the characters come alive in my mind. Lots of feelings and the love scenes is emotional described so i felt it in my heart.

This is actually one of those books I could read again in a year or two just because I enjoyed it so much.

I haven’t read to many books from this author but now I’m going to find them and read.

Good 5 star m/m romance.


View all my reviews

Instagram tour starting today!


Go follow for the chance of winning a gift card and any back catalog book from Annabeth Albert!
Presented by
 http://www.anoveltake.com/
https://www.instagram.com/annabeth_albert/

11/8 my picture is up so visit my IG 
https://www.instagram.com/lovinghotbooks1/


No comments:

Post a Comment