Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/09/2017

Review: Run, Clarissa, Run

Run, Clarissa, Run Run, Clarissa, Run by Rachel Eliason
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A very entertaining story

Clark is transgender and has known since he was four that he wants to be a women. But the world does not go easy on people not following the “normal” path so he takes drastic steps to follow his dream of being Clarissa.

I liked this book very much and it’s a book that I believe can give young people struggling with similar life challenges a hope and something to dream about. This is my personal opinion and I have no connections to the LGBT community, I have only my life experiences to guide me in saying so.

The writing style is easygoing and and have no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings so it was a easy read. The only thing that was a little confusing is that there was many POV throughout the book, but that’s just a minor detail.

The book was good and I recommend it for anyone because we can all learn something about respecting all people no matter how “different” they are from us.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment