Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/07/2017

Review: Wolf Tracks

Wolf Tracks Wolf Tracks by Vivian Arend
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story was good but not as good as the previous ones. I think maybe it was to little happening so it felt a little slow. Other than that it was good.
No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues, this story has it all so I'm happy to read.

The characters are well described with lots of emotions but again something missing. I think maybe the reason is that Pam is human so the intensity in their connection isn't that strong and that has consequences in the storytelling.

This is a series and I have enjoyed every book very much, other then the things I've mentioned above I have enjoyed this one too.

*I was gifted this copy and freely give my review*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment