Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/14/2017

Review: Total Surrender

Total Surrender Total Surrender by Opal Carew
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this copy and freely give my review*

Played By The Master

Jaqueline is trying to help her sisters lousy husband out of concern for her sister. In order to do that she has to get a opportunity to talk to Race who is the man that can help her brother-in-law. When she finally gets to talk to him she can’t resist him.

This was a good short story with some hot scenes. It’s a easy plot and the writing style is easy and straightforward which makes it a good and enjoyable read. If I should question one thing it’s the trust issues when it comes to the interaction between Jacqueline and Race, she trusts him to quickly in my opinion.

No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues is a good bonus.

The characters are well described but I think they could been even better with more feelings involved.

I recommend this for a light evening read if you look for something entertaining and hot.

4 stars 🌟

Three

This was a short intense story that don’t have a deeper meaning other then entertain. I don’t have much more to say than if you enjoy short dirty stories you will like this one.

4 stars🌟

The Office Slave

Volume 3 of the Red Hot Fantasies series

This was a great hot story however the end is a little unfulfilling for me. However if you like a steamy hot story with lots of sex this is for you.

Again this is a story that is made for entertainment only and for that purpose it’s perfect.

Personally I like a little more meat on the bone but it’s

4 stars 🌟

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment