Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/16/2017

Review: Wolf Signs

Wolf Signs Wolf Signs by Vivian Arend
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this copy and freely give my review of it*

Robyn and Keil find each other in the wilderness, Robyn doesn't know she's a wolf but Keil can smell her and that she's his mate.

First book in a series and I have the urge to keep reading because this was good.

The characters is well described and the feelings are flowing intensely between the main characters. One thing I particularly like is the authors way of writing the secondary characters so interesting that I'm impatient to read their story.

No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues makes me a happy reader.

I've only read one other series in this genre and I loved it, same goes for this series.

If you want a hot, sweet and special series to read I really recommend this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment