Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/20/2017

Review: Turning up the Heat

Turning up the Heat Turning up the Heat by Erika Wilde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and freely give my review*

Ian is repeatedly calling in to Kerri's radio show and there is a sizzling hot connection between the two of them. When they meet in person will it still be that hot?

I'm a crying mess, that ending was........ well, read it and you will see.
I loved this story, it was hot from the beginning and it just got hotter and sweeter the more I read.

Both Kerri and Ian has bad childhood experiences, Ian found people who helped him get past it but Kerri was not so lucky....until she meats Ian........

The storyline is very good with a wonderful build up, I'm just unable to put the book down because I want to know what happens next.

The characters are so great described with so much emotions that it's jumping off the pages and hits my heart and soul spot on.

No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings for the most part is in my opinion fine, not overflowing with dialogues but the internal dialogues of the characters are making up for that. In other words, a very joyful read.

I thought the past experiences Kerri struggles with and how it effected her life was just sad and I was so happy when Ian gets her to share with him. That just strengthened their emotional connection even more.

If you like to read about slow burning love that explodes you are truly in for a treat.
5 sweet, hot stars ✨

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment