Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/15/2017

Review: Missing Piece

Missing Piece Missing Piece by Emma Snow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and freely give my review*

I enjoyed this thriller, the romance part of it was a little weak but other than that it was good.
In the beginning I had a little trouble getting in to the story but when I got through that it was hard to leave the book alone for a minute.

You know all along who the bad guy so there was not so many surprise. Even if I knew I felt a little angst for what he was going to do next.........

The characters are a little weak in the descriptions but I they had their little quirks which I liked. There is not much unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and a good amount of dialogues so good book in my opinion.

If this had been a unknown bad guy and the romance bit had been more filled up I would have given it all the stars, but it's a good 4 star read.

Ps. I love the cover ❤️

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment