Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/26/2017

Review: 325 First Fights

325 First Fights 325 First Fights by E.L. Todd
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and freely give my review*

Omg, these five friends will kill me. Ace, Bree, Cypress, Blade and Amelia are all making a mess of their relationships.
This is book 2 in this series and it’s addictive, I can’t put it down. This has a way of holding my attention in the way the story twists and turns all the time, it’s never boring.

Great writing style, easygoing and filled with dialogues and no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings. Only wats necessary to keep the story going without making it feel rushed.

The characters is getting to feel like my own friends because their well described with lots of feelings. If I should mention one negative thing it’s that I get frustrated at times when they don’t communicate and are honest with each other.

Like always there is some hot love scenes filled with affection and emotions. They are tasteful without losing the hotness level.

Wonderful series so fare, I recommend it but you need to read in order and it’s a cliffhanger. Even so, it’s worth it! 5 stars 🌟

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment