Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/06/2017

Review: Taken by Two

Taken by Two Taken by Two by Sam J.D. Hunt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Remarkably good

In the beginning I thought it was a little weird story and I didn't like Rex very much but both the story and him grew on me so it ended with love ❤️ if I should mention one thing it's that I found the background on Nate to be lacking in comparison to Rex and Penny's. But that didn't make the story less lovable.

The storyline is good and the characters are well described with enough emotions that I felt for them going through the most of the book.

The writing style is easygoing and has lots of dialogues so it makes it an enjoyable read.

This is the first book of two as I understand and there is a taste of book 2 in the end so now I just want to go on to that one.

5 shiny stars for this ménage!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment