Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/03/2017

Review: Straight

Straight Straight by Seth King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mind spinning love story

Henry has always been straight but a meeting with Ty on the bus makes him question all his thoughts about sexuality, is he gay, bi, pan sexual......is there a label, should there be a label?

This was a very interesting book and also a book that was educational, maybe not for everyone but it was for me.

I love how the author question presumptions people normally make on the subject of sexuality, it made me reflect on my own thoughts around the subject.

Another thing I liked a lot about this book is the way the author goes in to the topic of how gay love "function" in the way Ty teaches Henry "how to be gay" .......

This is a love story but an unusual one because it raised so many questions and made me also reflect on life in general, are we ever going to get people around the whole world to see that all people are equally worth? Am I myself really so open minded and accepting of all people.....?????

The writing style is unusual with a feeling of being brought back a century, it's colourful and at the same time easy, I love it!!!!

The characters are well described and the storyline is great.

The fact that the story made me think and reflect on things in addition to being a great love story gives me no reason to give it other than 5 stars ✨

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment