Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/09/2017

Review: Shut Out

Shut Out Shut Out by Kelly Jamieson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sweet romance

Skylar and Jacob both have some bad experiences in their past when they meet they don't want a relationship but agree on being in a fake relationship. Their attraction to each other creates challenges they didn't anticipated.

I love this book, normally I'm not very fond of YA but if it's well written I can enjoy. This book is certainly well written with characters that comes to life and are emotional and articulated.

There's no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues so my inner self is dancing with joy.

I think that because of the characters experiences the story is more interesting then just "a hot book" but make no mistake, it's also hot...... The love scenes is wonderfully described and feelings is dripping from the characters.

Wonderful, sweet, hot romance in the 5 star category.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment