Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/31/2017

Review: Rocky Mountain Heat

Rocky Mountain Heat Rocky Mountain Heat by Vivian Arend
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this book, and this is the second time I've read it. This is book 1 in a series, they can be read as standalone but you get a more fulfilling feeling when you read them in order because of the secondary characters in each book.

Jaxi wants Blake, and he wants her too but he thinks the age difference is to big. When Jaxi sets her mind to win him over he doesn't have a chance, does he?????

The writing style is easygoing and fun and full of dialogues. When there's also no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings this is a very enjoyable read.

One of the things I love the most about this series is you get small glimpse of the secondary characters and the expectations of what to come is building. You will want to jump in to the next book.

And all the feelings in these books.....oh it hot, sweet, sad and heartbreaking but so happy for one couple in the end of each book. So HEA is secured.

I recommend this book if you like to be entertained and enjoy a book that's easy to read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment