Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/07/2017

Review: Permanent Ink

Permanent Ink Permanent Ink by Avon Gale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the authors through A Novel Take PR and freely give my review of it.*

I really liked this story but if I should name one thing that's a tiny bit negative it's the daddy/boy play. When that's said I did enjoy this book very much. It was filled with emotions and the characters were described with a lot of feelings which made them more realistic for me.

Jericho owns a tattoo shop and when his friends son gets in trouble he offers to take him in as a apprentice. What he didn't expect was to be so attracted to Poe, and the fact that he's seventeen years younger doesn't make it easier.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues and there is no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings, my favourite kind of book.


I especially liked the pay it forward theme in the book and the progress Poe made throughout the story was inspiring.

The secondary characters was so well described that now I'm left hoping there's going to be a book about Blue.

If you enjoy a good m/m romance this is a lovely story, I'm givin

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment