Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/19/2017

Review: Fidelity

Fidelity Fidelity by Aleatha Romig
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

HEA like nothing else

In this final instalment of the series Infidelity (no cheating whatsoever in these books) the HEA is finally there. After spending a couple of weeks at the edge of my chair I can settle and relax. This has been a journey in suspense I've enjoyed to the fullest.

When I read a series like this I get so connected I to the characters and the story that I ends up in a book hangover. No other book can compare at the moment unless I read some of my favourites. No time for that sadly.....

Well written characters, no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues, all three factors I need to be fully satisfied with a book is present in this series. And the storyline is excellent.

I cried, I laughed and I loved this series very much. If you haven't read anything by Romig I recommend you try.

I could give this series 💯 stars ✨ but I settle for 5 golden stars ✨ for giving me a very good time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment