Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/14/2017

Review: Close Quarter

Close Quarter Close Quarter by Anna Zabo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was so lucky to win this ARC from the author and I'm freely giving my review of it*

I've never read a book in this genre because I've been a little sceptical to the Fairytale feel would be wrong in a adult book but oh was I wrong. I loved faeries and adventures when I was a kid and what do you know.....I still love it even though it is adult content.

I love this story and I would like to read more from this author in this genre. I've read some other books in other genres by Anna Zabo and I love them so much. I find the writing style easy and enjoyable, there are no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues so that's just how I like it.

The storyline is good and the suspense is great, I'm at the edge of the chair most of the story.

The love in this book is also great and there's a lot of feeling so the love scenes are hot and emotional.

Wonderful 5 star read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment